about
hola! my name is marisol luna. i am a thirteen year old girl who adores couture and anything else related to fashion. i soon plan on selling my creations in an online store.

friends
sabine
nicki-vicki
malorie
taylor
cate
sam
kit-kat
sophie
cali
haley
wendy
susie
valdez quints
liberty jane clothing
heritage doll fashions
the couture review
the doll wardrobe

archive
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
May 2008
December 2008
May 2010

Who wore it best? Round 1
Sunday, May 23, 2010 @ 6:46 AM 1 comments!

Amigas, I'm starting a new weekly feature on my blog. This is a fun, interactive type thing that allows my readers to vote for whom they think wore the outfit better. I'm sure you've seen this type of thing in US Weekly or People before, so you know what I'm talking about.
I may even do a giveaway related to this...depending on the popularity it gets.
To cast your vote, leave a comment on my blog, telling me who rocked the look better. And no, I won't get upset if you don't pick me. ;) Don't feel like you have to.
Our first week's contenders are Sandrine Bouchard and me, Marisol Luna. The outfit is a mix and match, consisting of an AG À La Mode top, the pink tank top from the AG gardening outfit, and leggings and shoes from the AG Star Hoodie outfit.
Here is Sandrine:























And here I am:























Vote, have fun, let your voice be heard in the democracy of fashion!

Marisol